Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Apple not delivery anymore because of COVIS-19? I tried ordering an Apple Watch and it wouldn't let me add it to my cart.

I tried to order the Apple Watch Series 5, but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart. Are they not delivering anymore?

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 6:03 PM

We are all other users, so we don't know any more than you do - I have not seen anything from Apple about watches being available or not. I'd start a chat while you're on the online Apple store and ask them - they may be out of stock and/or foreign shipments aren't coming in?

Edit:

I just tried and picked a watch at random; I had no trouble putting it in my cart; however, I obviously did not want to place an order, so I did not take it any further. So, I'd think it best for you to chat with Apple store personnel.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 6:03 PM in response to allenjessica811

We are all other users, so we don't know any more than you do - I have not seen anything from Apple about watches being available or not. I'd start a chat while you're on the online Apple store and ask them - they may be out of stock and/or foreign shipments aren't coming in?

Edit:

I just tried and picked a watch at random; I had no trouble putting it in my cart; however, I obviously did not want to place an order, so I did not take it any further. So, I'd think it best for you to chat with Apple store personnel.

Jun 8, 2020 7:51 AM in response to allenjessica811

Hi!

I had this same issue for the series 5 gold aluminum case and khaki sport band, so I contacted apple support chat. They told me that some band colours are running out of stock very quickly and are not sure when they will be able to produce them to go back in stock. They recommended me to order it with a different coloured band instead. I ordered it in the pink grapefruit band and it was in stock. So to answer your question: Apple still delivers but they don't have every colour band in stock because of the pandemic. Hope this helps!

Does Apple not delivery anymore because of COVIS-19? I tried ordering an Apple Watch and it wouldn't let me add it to my cart.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.