Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

activate a iTunes gift card

Hello,

I have tried activating a iTunes gift card and i keep getting the message that the card isn't properly activated. Can you please assist with this issue that I am having, thank you.

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 11:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 11:27 PM

italianadoll Said:

"activate a iTunes gift card" [...]I have tried activating a iTunes gift card and i keep getting the message that the card isn't properly activated. Can you please assist with this issue that I am having[...]"

-------

Three Thoughts:

• If Purchased at a Retailer:

Take this back to the seller, an request a swapout. This time, add it to your account right-then-and-there at the cash register after the transaction goes through.

• If Purchased Online:

If you purchased this online and at a Web site, contact them, seeing what your options are when it comes to gift card scams.

Or...

• If Purchased In-Person:

If this was a face-to-face purchase, there may be nothing that can be done about this, but a refund from the seller.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 11:27 PM in response to italianadoll

italianadoll Said:

"activate a iTunes gift card" [...]I have tried activating a iTunes gift card and i keep getting the message that the card isn't properly activated. Can you please assist with this issue that I am having[...]"

-------

Three Thoughts:

• If Purchased at a Retailer:

Take this back to the seller, an request a swapout. This time, add it to your account right-then-and-there at the cash register after the transaction goes through.

• If Purchased Online:

If you purchased this online and at a Web site, contact them, seeing what your options are when it comes to gift card scams.

Or...

• If Purchased In-Person:

If this was a face-to-face purchase, there may be nothing that can be done about this, but a refund from the seller.

activate a iTunes gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.