Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appel tv

Har en äldre Appei tv och då jag försöker Installera den på TVn och logga in på icloud får jag info om att inloggningen är fel. Jag har testat det på datorn och det visat sig att inloggningen är rätt. Jag får till och med siffrorna från icloud som jag skall mata in men jag får inte den möjligheten. Hur gör jag?

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 7:10 AM

Allow me to answer in English, as I am not fluent in Swedish.

The Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation) require an adjusted sign-in procedure when using two-factor authentication. The system software may not be ready for the verification code. Instead, enter the password and verification code together in the password field. Like: “password123456”.

As the code may expire in a short time, it is recommended to first enter the password, then request a new code, then add that code to the password, and then finally submit. This way, users should have enough time, as the timer starts when receiving the code.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2020 7:10 AM in response to MlfnAppel

Allow me to answer in English, as I am not fluent in Swedish.

The Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation) require an adjusted sign-in procedure when using two-factor authentication. The system software may not be ready for the verification code. Instead, enter the password and verification code together in the password field. Like: “password123456”.

As the code may expire in a short time, it is recommended to first enter the password, then request a new code, then add that code to the password, and then finally submit. This way, users should have enough time, as the timer starts when receiving the code.

Apr 25, 2020 8:04 AM in response to MlfnAppel

The process would be like this:

·      Apple TV asks for Apple ID password, enter it.

·      An authentication code will be sent to your iPhone or iPad or Mac.

·      Apple TV asks for the Apple ID password again, enter it followed by the authentication code. For example if your Apple ID password is XYZ123 and the authentication code is 4567 enter XYZ1234567

Appel tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.