Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted notes on iPhone

How can I recover my notes on my iPhone after deleting them from the recently deleted folder?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 12:10 PM

If you sync notes with iCloud (Settings > Your Name, iCloud > iCloud) and Notes are turned on once you deleted from the recently deleted folder they are gone. If you don't sync with iCloud and you have a backup from before you deleted the notes, you can restore your phone from that backup, but be advised, that will mean your phone will be current from the time the backup was made and new items on your phone (texts, notes, etc) will be gone.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2020 12:10 PM in response to Destiny1222

If you sync notes with iCloud (Settings > Your Name, iCloud > iCloud) and Notes are turned on once you deleted from the recently deleted folder they are gone. If you don't sync with iCloud and you have a backup from before you deleted the notes, you can restore your phone from that backup, but be advised, that will mean your phone will be current from the time the backup was made and new items on your phone (texts, notes, etc) will be gone.

Deleted notes on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.