Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frozen and won't re-start

My iPhone XR is frozen and won't restart. I tried to force restart is by pressing and releasing the voluming buttons then holding the lock button but nothing happened. what should I do?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 1:57 AM

Keeping in mind that after the volume buttons (pressed and quicky released) you need to HOLD the side (power) button for many seconds (sometimes more than 20), retry a forced restart, making some more attempts, as per this support guide:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support online, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2020 1:57 AM in response to glory_O

Keeping in mind that after the volume buttons (pressed and quicky released) you need to HOLD the side (power) button for many seconds (sometimes more than 20), retry a forced restart, making some more attempts, as per this support guide:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, contact Apple Support online, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Frozen and won't re-start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.