Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud

if i’m in a family icloud for storage and I allow my photos to go to my icloud does it sync with the other members photos? Because it says that other devices could look up photos or something like that.

Posted on Apr 26, 2020 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 8:50 AM

See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

If you want to share selected photos you can do that via the shared photo album -- but it only shares those photos that you add to the shared album.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2020 8:50 AM in response to brianne40

See the following from Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

When you share a storage plan, your photos and documents stay private and everyone keeps using their own accounts with iCloud—just like when you have your own storage plan. You simply share the space available in the iCloud storage plan with your family members, so you only have one plan to manage.

If you want to share selected photos you can do that via the shared photo album -- but it only shares those photos that you add to the shared album.

icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.