Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card was compromised so the bank cancelled it. I am still waiting for the new card.

The payment for my iCloud storage was declined due to the card being cancelled. How long have I got to activate the new card before my storage gets deleted?

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 1:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 3:02 AM

I shouldn't wait if I were you - there's no information on any 'grace period'. Get an iTunes Store (not Apple Store) gift card sufficient to cover the subscription and redeem it in the iTunes Store to cover yourself until the card is available. (Any excess on the card will be drawn on before the card next time round).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2020 3:02 AM in response to Rigwell22

I shouldn't wait if I were you - there's no information on any 'grace period'. Get an iTunes Store (not Apple Store) gift card sufficient to cover the subscription and redeem it in the iTunes Store to cover yourself until the card is available. (Any excess on the card will be drawn on before the card next time round).

My credit card was compromised so the bank cancelled it. I am still waiting for the new card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.