Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I see all Apple ID on my iPhone

Can I find all iCloud accounts setup on my iPhone.

iPhone XR

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 6:55 AM

There can only be 1 iCloud account set up on the iPhone at any on time. It can be seen in Settings->Account(top of settings) under your name and picture. The logged in account's email address will be shown there for iCloud and iTunes & App Stores. If you only see one account/ address there, then both things are signed in to the same account.

You can also go to Settings->Messages->Send & Receive->Apple ID, and Settings->FaceTime->Apple ID, Settings->iTunes & App Stores->Apple ID to see what account is signed in there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2020 6:55 AM in response to ProZack41

There can only be 1 iCloud account set up on the iPhone at any on time. It can be seen in Settings->Account(top of settings) under your name and picture. The logged in account's email address will be shown there for iCloud and iTunes & App Stores. If you only see one account/ address there, then both things are signed in to the same account.

You can also go to Settings->Messages->Send & Receive->Apple ID, and Settings->FaceTime->Apple ID, Settings->iTunes & App Stores->Apple ID to see what account is signed in there.

Can I see all Apple ID on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.