Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE MUSIC 2020 REPLAY IS NOT WORKING!

When I press on the website that's called apple music 2020 replay and press the button to give me my replay it says :

Play full songs on the web.

Plus listen to millions of songs and your entire music library on all your devices, online or off, and always ad-free.

And when I continue it just says you already have an apple music subscription and it does not give me the 2020 replay. I am confused on why this is so difficult stuff like this makes me wanna switch to spotify man.

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 8:00 PM

For the past few weeks the Apple Music replay website has not been refreshing nor has recorded the newer hours I’ve listened to music. It keeps telling me that I’ve only listened to a certain amount however, I know it’s more because I listen to at least an hour of music everyday. Is something going on with the records or tracking ?

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2020 8:00 PM in response to Andrea246_

For the past few weeks the Apple Music replay website has not been refreshing nor has recorded the newer hours I’ve listened to music. It keeps telling me that I’ve only listened to a certain amount however, I know it’s more because I listen to at least an hour of music everyday. Is something going on with the records or tracking ?

Apr 29, 2020 9:03 AM in response to Andrewwbr

Hello Andrewwbr,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are trying to use the Apple Music Replay and are not able to do so. Take a look at the following support article to make sure that everything is set up correctly. See the following support article: Apple Music Replay on the web

The key thing is to make certain that you are signed into Apple Music and that you have no issues with that.

Best regards.

APPLE MUSIC 2020 REPLAY IS NOT WORKING!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.