Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fox News Live is locked. We get Fox News thru our Direct TV. Fox News now locked on Apple but on Direct TV and all devices. No one can figure out: ATT and Direct TV. How to Fix??

Fox News on Apple TV just locked.

Our Direct TV confirms we have Fox News

Can get Fox News on all other devices.

AT&T can’t figure out nor can Direct TV

How do we fix??

On TV - Phillips

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 6:00 PM

It would appear that the app is not properly authenticated in order to deliver that content.

You can try reinstalling it, but if the issue persists you will need to continue with Direct TV so they can do further investigation.

6 replies

Apr 28, 2020 11:11 AM in response to Wildman61

I'm having the exact same issue. Up until the past few days I've been able to watch Fox News on my Apple TV. Logged in with Direct TV as my provider. Now I am logged in same as before but all the content is locked. I did notice that they were displaying some kind of notice during commercial breaks that after April 23rd you would have to be logged in with your provider. This doesn't make any sense because I am logged in properly and can watch fox on my satellite tv and my laptop.

Fox News Live is locked. We get Fox News thru our Direct TV. Fox News now locked on Apple but on Direct TV and all devices. No one can figure out: ATT and Direct TV. How to Fix??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.