Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id help

I got an Apple TV yesturday and I'm trying to set it up. I'm an Android user. So I'm having trouble. I have made an apple ID account ect. But when I type it in to the TV it says before using this apple ID on ur Apple TV u must log onto an iOS device, mac, or PC to create an iTunes store account. So plz help.

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2020 8:30 PM

Please read here: How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Your Apple ID account should have a payment method with its details, billing address, and country or region. And the account will have to be confirmed (verified) and activated. Not (yet) reacting to the request for verification is a common omission for new accounts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2020 8:30 PM in response to Orange78

Please read here: How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Your Apple ID account should have a payment method with its details, billing address, and country or region. And the account will have to be confirmed (verified) and activated. Not (yet) reacting to the request for verification is a common omission for new accounts.

Apple id help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.