Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello everyone im kinda looking to purchase apple care for my new ipad pro 3rd genreation

Is there any way I can purchase apple care for iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd génération

I couldn’t get Apple care on time I bought it because I paid off so I would like to add Apple care to protect my iPad ???

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 1:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 5:40 AM

You have a generous 60 days from purchase/initial-activstion to activate an AppleCare plan. If the option is still available to you, it should be visible in your Settings App; if not visible, you’ve likely missed the opportunity to start an AppleCare+ plan.

When you retrospectively apply for an AppleCare Plan, remote tests are run to confirm that the device is healthy/undamaged at commencement of the plan. These checks are required to prevent abuse/fraud.

This help page should answer any remaining questions:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202702

I hope this information is helpful to you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2020 5:40 AM in response to Abraham6991

You have a generous 60 days from purchase/initial-activstion to activate an AppleCare plan. If the option is still available to you, it should be visible in your Settings App; if not visible, you’ve likely missed the opportunity to start an AppleCare+ plan.

When you retrospectively apply for an AppleCare Plan, remote tests are run to confirm that the device is healthy/undamaged at commencement of the plan. These checks are required to prevent abuse/fraud.

This help page should answer any remaining questions:

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202702

I hope this information is helpful to you.

hello everyone im kinda looking to purchase apple care for my new ipad pro 3rd genreation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.