Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error4013

what is the 4013 error

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2020 9:08 AM

Yes, I did see the link. I've read through that link quite a few times. I've updated my computer, used a different cord, used a different computer, still the same error. I called Apple tech support and they walked me through a five hour process of all the same things (we shared screens, tried a new cord, updated my computer again, and tried using a different computer) with the same result. Hoping someone else is experiencing the same issue and have found a solution to this issue.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2020 9:08 AM in response to razmee209

Yes, I did see the link. I've read through that link quite a few times. I've updated my computer, used a different cord, used a different computer, still the same error. I called Apple tech support and they walked me through a five hour process of all the same things (we shared screens, tried a new cord, updated my computer again, and tried using a different computer) with the same result. Hoping someone else is experiencing the same issue and have found a solution to this issue.

error4013

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.