Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Band for apple series 5

how i can customize my band if i but from uae store ? Coz no hv choice for tht,thx

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2020 5:28 PM

If you are purchasing a new Watch and if the band choices are limited in your country or region, then that means purchasing what is available, and purchasing one or more additional bands from the reseller, from Apple, or from a third-party vendor. The bands of matching sizes are interchangeable, with no tools required.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 28, 2020 5:28 PM in response to fieera

If you are purchasing a new Watch and if the band choices are limited in your country or region, then that means purchasing what is available, and purchasing one or more additional bands from the reseller, from Apple, or from a third-party vendor. The bands of matching sizes are interchangeable, with no tools required.

Apr 28, 2020 5:52 PM in response to fieera

One other wrinkle with some Apple Watch purchases: check that the function is available in the country or region of purchase, and also permissible in the country of use.

For instance, here is the list for EKG/ECG availability:

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

And I understand your concern here, having had no choice but to purchase a band I didn’t much care for with an early Watch purchase. Resellers, however, are likely going to stock fewer and fixed combinations.

Band for apple series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.