Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pokemon Go Can't Access Health App

Hello,

I have been playing Pokemon Go for months with the Adventure Sync enabled, and now it will not stay synced. In the game's settings, it says to allow permissions in the Privacy settings if iPhone. Which I've done before, and know how to do.

However, in the privacy settings, I can click on Pokemon Go as an app that is allowed privacy settings, but when I do click on it to "turn on all categories", all I get is a blank screen, with no categories.

This also occurs for the other apps listed in the Privacy settings of the Health app.

Since it is blank, I cannot check to see if all categories are turned on. Can anyone help?

Settings>privacy>health>pokemon go > screen is blank??

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 10:12 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, asnowden!

I understand you're having trouble enabling activity tracking from the Pokemon Go privacy settings. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

You may want to delete the app and then redownload it to resolve this: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 10:12 AM in response to asnowden

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, asnowden!

I understand you're having trouble enabling activity tracking from the Pokemon Go privacy settings. I'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

You may want to delete the app and then redownload it to resolve this: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Have a great day!

Pokemon Go Can't Access Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.