Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Difficulty with refund process

My YouTube TV trial did not show up in my list of subscriptions under my profile. So when I tried to cancel the subscription before the trial date ended I couldn’t and now I’ve been charged with a full subscription which I do not want. I need to find out how can get a refund.

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 12:03 PM

Hello Sturdyone,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to get a refund on your subscription. I'll gladly point you to the right place.

Ensure that you have completely cancelled the subscription: Cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership

This link will show how to request a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Enjoy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 12:03 PM in response to Sturdyone

Hello Sturdyone,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to get a refund on your subscription. I'll gladly point you to the right place.

Ensure that you have completely cancelled the subscription: Cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership

This link will show how to request a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Enjoy.

Difficulty with refund process

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.