Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to i get verification code

my iphone 5 is broken and i'm login now another iPhone 4s but problem is my id not login and apple id verification code required how i get verification code please give me solution

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 9:34 AM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

3 replies

Apr 29, 2020 10:21 AM in response to intzar84

I understand the iPhone 5 is dead. If the steps in the article don't allow you to get a code, you may need to do account recovery.

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

how to i get verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.