Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IOS and iPad devices can't connect to WiFi home network

Hi, I can't connect all my IOS/iPadOS devices (3 iPhones and 2 iPads) to our WiFi home network.

I tried to connect some Android phones and a MacBook Air to the same network, I had no problem at all.

I don't understand what is happening, this afternoon there has been a short interruption of the electric supply, but now it's all correctly working, except for the IOS/iPadOS devices...

When I try to access to the network with all those devices, some seconds after having typed the password a box appears on the screen saying (in Italian) that the password is incorrect.

The password is correct, I tried to disconnect and reconnect to the network the Android phones and the MacBook Air and I had no problem.

Is there anybody who experienced a trouble like this? How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance to everybody

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 12:56 PM

Hello Enrico_Campando,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to connect your iOS devices to the Wi-Fi network in your home.

Having an established connection with your devices is important and I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

In addition, I suggest to verify the recommended settings for the Wi-Fi router and access point by reviewing the steps through this link here: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points This can help resolve the issue you're experiencing.

Please keep me posted with the results.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 12:56 PM in response to Enrico_Campando

Hello Enrico_Campando,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to connect your iOS devices to the Wi-Fi network in your home.

Having an established connection with your devices is important and I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

In addition, I suggest to verify the recommended settings for the Wi-Fi router and access point by reviewing the steps through this link here: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points This can help resolve the issue you're experiencing.

Please keep me posted with the results.

Cheers.

My IOS and iPad devices can't connect to WiFi home network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.