Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting iphone error (-54)

Weird thing is that i had to change to my main PC. I was doing my syncking on my other PC and i wasnt getting this error on that pc.. But its my spare pc. The main pc is Toshiba and it wouldn't let me use itunes downloaded from apple's page. It would open ONCE and then when closed it wouldn't open ANYMORE. So i had to sync on my other pc which is win 7. It works fine on my other pc.. I had to download itunes from Windows store. It works on win 10 now pretty much normally. But now i get this weird issue..Its very annoying..after every 1-2 files it brings up this ugly error.. Why can't we sync on many PCs? Why the **** apple had to change the law so we can't sync on our other PCs or MACs? The only thing i hate about apple..

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 2:03 PM

Read here If you see error -54 when you sync with your computer - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 29, 2020 3:12 PM in response to razmee209

I have already read it. No help..It not only does it again but besides that when i put the artwork for the particular song it shows absolutely another artwork on the iphone.. And it really does NOT matter if the phone is locked or not, I was keeping it open and it still would bring the error. My iphone 6+ has te last update from other pc and it has the 12.4.6.. I even did a hard restart of the iphone, still shows the wrong artwork.. I kind of regret i transferred the library to my main pc.. like seriously? Why we must go thru this heck of procedure of transferring from 1 pc to another.. SO **** UNFAIR..😣😣😣

Getting iphone error (-54)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.