Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i connect to my icloud from multiple computers?

can i connect to my icloud from multiple devices?

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 11:27 PM

You can open a new tab ( use command and T keys ) on multiple Macs that are connected on the same network or on a different network , essentially only Apple ID and password with credentials for secondary authentication account ( in which three answers for respective security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password is added ) or if account is set with two factor authentication at www.icloud.com

Its not necessary all Macs are always connected to the same network , they can be on different network , only you need is correct credentials to sign in iCloud.com

Note : on iPhone you can't directly open www.icloud.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2020 11:27 PM in response to erictheblue

You can open a new tab ( use command and T keys ) on multiple Macs that are connected on the same network or on a different network , essentially only Apple ID and password with credentials for secondary authentication account ( in which three answers for respective security questions , date of birth , rescue mail address and its password is added ) or if account is set with two factor authentication at www.icloud.com

Its not necessary all Macs are always connected to the same network , they can be on different network , only you need is correct credentials to sign in iCloud.com

Note : on iPhone you can't directly open www.icloud.com

can i connect to my icloud from multiple computers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.