Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beep Reminders

I have an iphone7.

How can I set up an audible “beep” for a number of fixed times everyday?

Thanks

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 5:18 AM

Hi PeterBartholomew,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, you'd like to create a set time to receive notifications for reminders on your iPhone.

I know how important it is to receive updated notifications with alerts in the Reminders app and I'll be happy to help.

You can schedule a date or time to receive reminders on your iPhone by following the steps outlined in this helpful article: Set reminders on iPhone Specifically the section that says, "Add a reminder."

To change the sound notifications for reminders, you can go to Settings > Notifications > Reminders > Sounds.

If I misunderstood your question, please provide additional details to gain a better understanding.

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 5:18 AM in response to PeterBartholomew

Hi PeterBartholomew,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, you'd like to create a set time to receive notifications for reminders on your iPhone.

I know how important it is to receive updated notifications with alerts in the Reminders app and I'll be happy to help.

You can schedule a date or time to receive reminders on your iPhone by following the steps outlined in this helpful article: Set reminders on iPhone Specifically the section that says, "Add a reminder."

To change the sound notifications for reminders, you can go to Settings > Notifications > Reminders > Sounds.

If I misunderstood your question, please provide additional details to gain a better understanding.

Kind regards.

Beep Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.