Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my phone hacked

How do I tell if my phone is hacked or being tracked

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 3:03 AM

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 3:03 AM in response to Robertjplum

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Is my phone hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.