Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Repeat a command using Excel, iPad, Keyboard

Is there a repeat command available on blue tooth apple keyboard when working in Excel which is loaded on my iPad? Command+Y does not work. Is there way to configure it?

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 9:44 AM

You mean there is not one person in the Apple community that uses an iPad, Apple Blue Tooth Keyboard and Excel and has had the same issue/question? "Repeat Command" is a critical function. I would think its a common request/requirement and therefore a (relatively) easy solution exists. I just can't find it. If there is anyone else in the Apple community that has an idea, I'd appreciate the help. All the best and Stay safe. --Paul

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 9:44 AM in response to QuickPost

You mean there is not one person in the Apple community that uses an iPad, Apple Blue Tooth Keyboard and Excel and has had the same issue/question? "Repeat Command" is a critical function. I would think its a common request/requirement and therefore a (relatively) easy solution exists. I just can't find it. If there is anyone else in the Apple community that has an idea, I'd appreciate the help. All the best and Stay safe. --Paul

How to Repeat a command using Excel, iPad, Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.