Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I include icloud mail in my mail accounts listed for windows 10

Just got a new HP laptop with Windows 10 and downloaded icloud but can't get cloud mail on my list of email accounts. I can access the website to get my icloud emails through google chrome.

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 9:54 AM

You can use the following information to add iCloud email to the Windows 10 Mail app: Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

Note that you will need to have two-factor authentication turned on for your Apple ID and you will need to use an app-specific password rather than your usual Apple ID/iCloud password. See:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

and

Using app-specific passwords - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 30, 2020 9:54 AM in response to PIUP

You can use the following information to add iCloud email to the Windows 10 Mail app: Mail server settings for iCloud email clients - Apple Support

Note that you will need to have two-factor authentication turned on for your Apple ID and you will need to use an app-specific password rather than your usual Apple ID/iCloud password. See:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

and

Using app-specific passwords - Apple Support

How do I include icloud mail in my mail accounts listed for windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.