Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop won't work on iPhone 11

I got a new iPhone 11 in December, and I can't seem to get Airdrop to work AT ALL. I've done all the restarts and resets, logouts etc that are recommended, but it still doesn't work. Please help!

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 12:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 1:33 PM

to work with what? How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

Apr 30, 2020 4:27 PM in response to razmee209

Thanks but I’ve already been through all the help files, and everything is set up correctly. My phone will airdrop to other phones, they’ll all airdrop to each, but my phone doesn’t show up when others try to airdrop to mine and I don’t get a notification. And yes, all the contacts are there, the wifi is connected and blue tooth is on. So it’s something else entirely. I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my phone. Are there any known issues with iPhone 11 and this issue?

Airdrop won't work on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.