Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Service not responding!!!

Hello! I bought a new Iphone Xs. I am in process to activate it. As you can see at the photo they said that they will contact within next 24hours.24 hours have gone and still nothing. I press the button DONE, and nothing happens. More than 24h, and the display in my new iphone xs is the same as in the photo! What should i do? Should i wait or?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 1:55 PM

That won’t help. If you can’t use the link I provided to reset your password you will have to wait. You can try contacting Apple’s account security team—>Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

8 replies

Apr 30, 2020 1:28 PM in response to albalufi

Why did you have to request an account unlock to activate your phone? There is no requirement to log in to an Apple ID to use an iPhone. Normally an account unlock is only needed if you have 2 factor authentication and you have no way of receiving an authorization code to log in to your Apple ID.

If that is the reason it can take several days to verify your identity.

Apr 30, 2020 1:36 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Well i was doing it fast i thought to give my apple id to take all my docs, photos, videos etc from icloud.

It is written that for 24h they will contact me. It didnt happen and that scared me because i cant do anything else now in my new iphone xs.

Is this a bad sign, or its just as you said that it will take several days?

Can i do something else to change this for not to wait several days?

Apple Service not responding!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.