Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dark Screen on IPhone 11 Max

My iPhone 11 went into a dark screen and will not go black to light normal screen no matter what I do! When I go to Display and Brightness and pick light it stays in dark screen.

Need Help?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 30, 2020 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2020 3:42 PM

Hi Quikcollect81,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that your iPhone display is stuck in Dark Mode.

I'm glad to help with this.

If you've already tried to change to Light Mode, but it's not working, check to see if

Smart Invert is enabled in Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size.

If it is enabled, disable it, and then try changing from Dark Mode to Light Mode.

This explains more about Smart Invert: Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Take Care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2020 3:42 PM in response to Quikcollect81

Hi Quikcollect81,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that your iPhone display is stuck in Dark Mode.

I'm glad to help with this.

If you've already tried to change to Light Mode, but it's not working, check to see if

Smart Invert is enabled in Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size.

If it is enabled, disable it, and then try changing from Dark Mode to Light Mode.

This explains more about Smart Invert: Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Take Care.

Dark Screen on IPhone 11 Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.