Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Albums

My shared albums are no longer found on my iPad Pro or on my icloud.com account. I see them, however, on my iPhone. How to restore them on my iPad ? (Shared albums is ON in seetings)

iPad Pro, 13

Posted on May 1, 2020 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 9:32 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities mauritzius,

I see that you're having an issue with Shared Albums on your iPad on your iCloud account. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

Take a look at the articles below to help with this issue that you've been experiencing with Shared Albums. You also might need to turn Shared Albums off, restart your iPad and then turn it back on and try again.

Use Shared Albums in Photos

If Shared Albums aren't working

Let me know how this goes, and if the issue remains.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 9:32 AM in response to mauritzius

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities mauritzius,

I see that you're having an issue with Shared Albums on your iPad on your iCloud account. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

Take a look at the articles below to help with this issue that you've been experiencing with Shared Albums. You also might need to turn Shared Albums off, restart your iPad and then turn it back on and try again.

Use Shared Albums in Photos

If Shared Albums aren't working

Let me know how this goes, and if the issue remains.

Have a great day!

Shared Albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.