Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green screen of death on iphone 6s

how can this be fixed? Whats wrong with my iphone? I had an i phone 6s 2 years ago for about 2 years and i got this green screen of death that started randomly flickering on and off myphone and shutting it sown and eventually after a month or so of it happening more frequently it green screen came on and never ended up going away and now the phone wont even turn on. After that i was forced to buy another phone which i bought the same phone the iphone 6s right from the store and it hasnt even been 2 years since that happened that it started to happen to this phone now to and i am worried because i dont wanna loose evrything again or buy a new phone now with s prices. Does anyone have any info on this screen?

Posted on May 1, 2020 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 7:25 PM

Hello Elizabeth2638,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with green lines on the screen of your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone.

If restarting does not resolve the issue, and the green lines appear constantly and while using all apps, please Contact Apple Support.

If you're only noticing the green lines while using a particular app, delete the app and redownload it from the App Store: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 7:25 PM in response to Elizabeth2638

Hello Elizabeth2638,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with green lines on the screen of your iPhone. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone.

If restarting does not resolve the issue, and the green lines appear constantly and while using all apps, please Contact Apple Support.

If you're only noticing the green lines while using a particular app, delete the app and redownload it from the App Store: How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Take care.

Green screen of death on iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.