Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change my iCloud storage from 5gb to 15gb?

It Won’t let me buy more iCloud storage from 5gb to 15 gb? How come? What’s the go?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 2, 2020 2:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 11:31 PM

Thank you for your help. It fixed itself this afternoon, I went back in there and all of a sudden it’s working. I don’t know what happened, but it let me change the plan this time around. How would it fix itself like that? Very strange ? Now I’m able to back up my data now. Thank you

5 replies

May 2, 2020 5:54 PM in response to LACAllen

Yes it won’t let me get onto that screen to change my plan to 50gb. How come? I might have to ring Apple tomorrow. I’m pretty disappointed in Apple phone these days nothing much as changed since 10 years ago. You can’t even back up your phone on your ordinary internet. Has to be done over wifi which I don’t have. This is very stupid

May 2, 2020 6:11 PM in response to Simont1234

I’m pretty disappointed in Apple phone these days nothing much as changed since 10 years ago.

You expect us to agree that since the very first iPhone, nothing has changed? Nonsense.

You can’t even back up your phone on your ordinary internet.

I would suggest very few people these days are using"regular" internet, which i assume you to mean Ethernet/hard wired.

Use iTunes if you don't have wifi.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Change my iCloud storage from 5gb to 15gb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.