Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

combining apple ID's

How do I combine apple ID's? I have 2 or three different apple ID's that I would prefer to combine into one or delete the other ones.

iPhone XS

Posted on May 2, 2020 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2020 11:27 AM

You can't combine/merge Apple IDs. You can try setting up Family Sharing between the IDs if you want to be able to share purchases made with the IDs.

Family Sharing.         

Family Sharing - Set up.       

If you want to delete an ID, all purchases made using an Apple ID are tied to the ID. Delete the ID and you will need to download them using your new ID. There have been posts by people who have contacted Apple Support and they were told that if you delete an ID associated with an email address, you can never reuse the email address for an Apple ID.   Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

Apple ID – How to Delete.        

Delete Apple ID (new).         

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2020 11:27 AM in response to anonemus

You can't combine/merge Apple IDs. You can try setting up Family Sharing between the IDs if you want to be able to share purchases made with the IDs.

Family Sharing.         

Family Sharing - Set up.       

If you want to delete an ID, all purchases made using an Apple ID are tied to the ID. Delete the ID and you will need to download them using your new ID. There have been posts by people who have contacted Apple Support and they were told that if you delete an ID associated with an email address, you can never reuse the email address for an Apple ID.   Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

Apple ID – How to Delete.        

Delete Apple ID (new).         

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support      

combining apple ID's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.