Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating to Macos Mojave 10.14

I can't seem to find Macos Mojave 10.14. Only the updates. I'm running High Sierra 10.13. How can I upgrade to Mojave?

Thanks -

Kent

Posted on May 2, 2020 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 8:17 AM

Took me a while to figure out these macos Mojave download links don't work properly with Firefox (didn't test other browsers) but when I tried Safari it automatically opens the app store and finds the download immediately.

11 replies

May 25, 2020 10:53 AM in response to Laramee_Jones

Well it may depend on what MacBook you are currently using. Are you using a MacBook Pro? If so MacOS Mojave/Catalina will only run on a 2012 MacBookPro and newer. Anything before is no longer supported. If you are using a SUPPORTED MacBook you should go to your App Store and search up the OS you want. But the only new OS on the App Store you may be able to find is Catalina. So if your MacBook is a 2012 or newer you should be able to install Catalina from the App Store for completely free.

Updating to Macos Mojave 10.14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.