Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix error S7361-1253 on Safari Macbook air 2020

Whenever i watch a movie on Netflix.com, it glitches and then freezes and i get error code s7361-1253. My software is up to date ( macOS Catalina 10.15.4) i talked to Netflix support and they still have no idea why it happens to me. Never had any problems in the past. It started 3 days ago.

i tried to update my software, restart my computer, empty my Safari cache. Nothing worked. I tried to run Netflix on Google Chrome and everything worked fine so my guess is there’s a problem with Safari? Please help

2 days ago, the error code was S7371-1203 but now today it changed for S7361-1253. Same glitches, same problems.

MacBook

Posted on May 2, 2020 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 9:07 AM

i literally just tried the PRAM reset and it completely worked. you simply shut down your laptop and then turn it on, immediately after you hear the sound of your laptop turned on, press command, alt, P and R all at the same time until the laptop makes another sound and it will hopefully work (you can google how to PRAM reset your laptop if you didn’t understand)

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 9:07 AM in response to alilol

i literally just tried the PRAM reset and it completely worked. you simply shut down your laptop and then turn it on, immediately after you hear the sound of your laptop turned on, press command, alt, P and R all at the same time until the laptop makes another sound and it will hopefully work (you can google how to PRAM reset your laptop if you didn’t understand)

Netflix error S7361-1253 on Safari Macbook air 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.