Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store

I've been trying to download playstation app on the app store but its keeps saying its not valid for my store but its in my proper region which is in the app store, what can i do go fix this please?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 3, 2020 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2020 11:42 AM

Did you locate the Playstation app by looking for it in another county's App Store?

You may only download apps that the developer has authorized to be sold in your county's App Store.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.4.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2020 11:42 AM in response to yusrahxo

Did you locate the Playstation app by looking for it in another county's App Store?

You may only download apps that the developer has authorized to be sold in your county's App Store.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.4.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.4.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.