Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay Express Transit Settings

Express Transit doesn’t seem to work. It’s kind of annoying to place your phone twice to the terminal in order for ApplePay to work. This is annoying particularly in drive-thru because a lot of drive-thru employees don’t seem to know the process. After placing your phone next to the payment terminal, ApplePay prompts you to double tap the side button, Face ID, then place your phone by the payment terminal again. It’s annoying because most employees will put away the payment terminal/machine after putting your phone by the terminal the first time around and I constantly have to tell the employees that I need to place my phone again by the terminal to complete the process. I’m curious if anyone is having this same issue setting up your Express Transit but doesn’t work. Thank you.

Posted on May 3, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 6:58 AM

Go here to make sure you have it set up correctly - Use Express Transit with Apple Pay - Apple Support

1 reply

Apple Pay Express Transit Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.