Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I changed my Apple ID I filled out a form out that ask for credit card Apple information,SS# ...is this legit. I did not give out my I’d to the scammer.

changed my Apple ID I filled out a form out that ask for credit card Apple information,SS# ...is this legit. I did not give out my I’d to the scammer.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 4, 2020 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 6:56 AM

I don't know what site you were on, but it most definitely wasn't anything owned by Apple.

If you submitted anything, you must do what's necessary immediately. Such as, cancel any credit card number you gave the crooks and have a new one issued. Change your Apple ID password. Notify your bank if you supplied any type of information for that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2020 6:56 AM in response to Shfren

I don't know what site you were on, but it most definitely wasn't anything owned by Apple.

If you submitted anything, you must do what's necessary immediately. Such as, cancel any credit card number you gave the crooks and have a new one issued. Change your Apple ID password. Notify your bank if you supplied any type of information for that.

When I changed my Apple ID I filled out a form out that ask for credit card Apple information,SS# ...is this legit. I did not give out my I’d to the scammer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.