Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do to extend the warranty

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 4, 2020 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2020 9:10 AM

If you purchased the one time payment option for Apple Care+, in 2019, you can now extend it as a monthly payment option, indefinitely.

See here: About continuing your AppleCare+ coverage for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Can I switch to a monthly plan?

If you paid upfront, you can switch to a monthly plan when the 24 or 36 month period is over.

When my 24 or 36 months of coverage ends, how do I renew coverage on a monthly basis?

Renew your coverage at mysupport.apple.com. You can renew your coverage within 60 days of the end date of your original coverage.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2020 9:10 AM in response to chand273

If you purchased the one time payment option for Apple Care+, in 2019, you can now extend it as a monthly payment option, indefinitely.

See here: About continuing your AppleCare+ coverage for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Can I switch to a monthly plan?

If you paid upfront, you can switch to a monthly plan when the 24 or 36 month period is over.

When my 24 or 36 months of coverage ends, how do I renew coverage on a monthly basis?

Renew your coverage at mysupport.apple.com. You can renew your coverage within 60 days of the end date of your original coverage.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.