You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone back is broken so can i repair it or can exchange my phone and plzzz tell me what will be its cost in DHIRAM

I want to ask that what will be cost of repair or can i exchange my iPhone for a new one in return???

i bought it from dubai mall, Dubai.UAE

iPhone 11

Posted on May 4, 2020 11:09 PM

1 reply

May 5, 2020 3:33 PM in response to husaink17

Hi husaink17,

Thank you for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

If I understand correctly, you are looking into repair options for your iPhone 11 purchased in Dubai. I’d be glad to guide you through the process. 

To start, a cracked back of your iPhone is not covered under the Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty. You can

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support to see if you have AppleCare + available on your iPhone. 

To have your iPhone repaired/replaced, you can Find Locations - Location Selector here.

Also, here’s how to Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

I hope this helps.

Best Regards!

My iphone back is broken so can i repair it or can exchange my phone and plzzz tell me what will be its cost in DHIRAM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.