Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription Apple Music

Hello. I have a problem. I wanted to subscribe to apple music and get 3 months for free, but something went wrong. When I signed up and received 3 months of free listening, I immediately canceled it in my subscriptions so that it would not last. After that, I went into the application and saw that there was no free trial period and I had to pay a subscription, but without the free 3 months ... What should I do?

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 5, 2020 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 12:02 PM

I am afraid there is nothing you can do. It is my understanding you only get one shot at the free trial offer. No matter when you cancel. If you want to dispute this try this linK:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 12:02 PM in response to petriarhat

I am afraid there is nothing you can do. It is my understanding you only get one shot at the free trial offer. No matter when you cancel. If you want to dispute this try this linK:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Subscription Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.