Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund from app

my child accidentally purchased app. How can we get money back. Please help to refund the money. Lightroom presets app.

please

thank you

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 5, 2020 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 5:58 PM

See this, Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support You should also make sure this is not a subscription, and cancel that before you get charged for renewal. See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

And I suggest you configure the device so they cannot access the App Store or restrict your Apple ID to require your password before allowing a purchase.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2020 5:58 PM in response to Aliosha484

See this, Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support You should also make sure this is not a subscription, and cancel that before you get charged for renewal. See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

And I suggest you configure the device so they cannot access the App Store or restrict your Apple ID to require your password before allowing a purchase.

Refund from app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.