Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar: Holidays 2021 don't show up

For some reason my iCloud calendar of Italian national holidays doesn't show any holiday in 2021... I unsubscribed and then subscribed again, but after January 1, 2021 no holidays...

Posted on May 6, 2020 12:54 AM

9 replies

May 6, 2020 1:16 PM in response to Stefano Zenni

Hello Stefano,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that your iCloud calendar of Italian national holidays isn't showing any holiday in 2021. you have unsubscribed and resubscribed, but still no holidays after Jan 1, 2021. My first question would be are you seeing holidays for the remainder of 2020?

If you are seeing holidays for the remainder of 2020, but none for 2021, that would lead me to believe that the calendar has no entries past that date.

If you are not seeing anything for the remainder of 2020, I would recommend taking a look at this support article to sort out the accuracy of the iCloud calendar subscriptions.

Use iCloud calendar subscriptions - Apple Support

See the section at the bottom, "Can't see your calendar subscription?"

Best regards.

May 9, 2020 6:07 PM in response to Stefano Zenni

Stefano,

If you are able to add events, including repeating events and single events into 2021 without issue. And if the National Holidays calendar contains events through the remainder of 2020, but stops at 1 Jan 2021, leads me to believe that the calendar is working correctly, but that events into 2021 have not yet been added to that calendar.

Cheers.

May 10, 2020 1:34 AM in response to sterling r

Sterling,

Thanks for your reply. But, respectfully, I can't follow you. National Holidays, like birthdays, are supposed to be perpetual events. I'm scheduling meetings and events in 2021 but I can't see when Easter will be in 2021, nor in 2022. I can't be sure which Sunday in March or April will be Easter. Ok, I searched on a calendar on the web for Easter 2021, but for me this isn't a correct working of the calendar... I don't see any Easter or Christmas holiday in 2021, 2022 etc.

Cheers

Calendar: Holidays 2021 don't show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.