Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Notes

Hi so recently my Mac has been reminding me that I'm running out of storage so I tried to sort that out and accidentally unclicked Notes under my iCloud. So now my notes are all gone. Is it possible to retrieve said lost notes? Also I swear I didn't allow my Notes to be saved to my iCloud so this is even more frustrating.

Posted on May 6, 2020 1:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 1:39 PM

Hello regian25,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with missing notes on your Mac. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

Try selecting Notes again under iCloud on your Mac to see if that causes the notes to reappear: Add or remove accounts in Notes on Mac.

You may also want to log in to iCloud from a web browser to see if you're able to view the notes there.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2020 1:39 PM in response to regian25

Hello regian25,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with missing notes on your Mac. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

Try selecting Notes again under iCloud on your Mac to see if that causes the notes to reappear: Add or remove accounts in Notes on Mac.

You may also want to log in to iCloud from a web browser to see if you're able to view the notes there.

Take care.

Lost Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.