Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add second card to Apple Pay

I have a two month old iPhone 11 Pro and have an issue with setting up Apple Pay. I have entered my credit union debit card and been using it since my original setup. I am trying to now add my credit card and have had no luck. Spoke with my card issuer and they support Apple Pay and there are no issues with my account. Have entered info using camera and manual methods. No luck. Get the retry or add card later option messages. How long do I wait for the add card later option? Any ideas??

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 6, 2020 1:49 PM

3 replies

May 7, 2020 1:21 PM in response to Nightowl2591

Just found out the problem is with the card issuer. They have been working with Apple Pay since last August trying to resolve the connection issue. So, we kind of are at their mercy until the issue is resolved - unless we get lucky like the representative said ... A few people here and there have actually gotten through and gotten their card connected.

At least we know where the disconnect is and where to lay the blame and that they are working on it.

Add second card to Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.