Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail icon

My mail icon keeps deleting itself I go to the App Store and type in mail app it takes me to my email then when I get out of my email it is there on the home screen then disappears

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 6, 2020 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 7:35 PM

Then the mail icon is just not on the home page. When you go to the App Store, does it say Open? If so, you are opening it on the phone. Instead of going to the App Store, do a search on the iPhone. Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Mail should appear there. It should be listed under Applications, and if it is hiding in a folder, that folder name should appear to the right of the icon. That should help you locate it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2020 7:35 PM in response to skye139

Then the mail icon is just not on the home page. When you go to the App Store, does it say Open? If so, you are opening it on the phone. Instead of going to the App Store, do a search on the iPhone. Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Mail should appear there. It should be listed under Applications, and if it is hiding in a folder, that folder name should appear to the right of the icon. That should help you locate it.

Mail icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.