Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hacked calendar

i have a bunch of weird events on my calendar and i can’t figure out how to delete them.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:28 AM

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2020 4:28 AM in response to 626hahbs

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

hacked calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.