You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

static and buzz noise in one airpod

I put in both of my airpods and the left airpod worked normally but the right airpod had a static/buzz noise and wouldnt play any music or sound other than the buzzing, it says that both airpods are fully charged and so is the airpod case. i blew into in the airpod to make sure there was no water or anything that might be causing that noise, and it still didn’t work (i don’t think it would be water damage because they were in the case with no water around) they're also clean and have no ear wax and dirt, so I’m not sure what’s causing this problem, because both pods were perfectly fine 10 hours ago.

thank you

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 7, 2020 7:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 9:04 AM

I have a similar issue and full reset

did not work. Right hand AirPod pro buzzes ( vibration? Like a blown speaker) when I talk in either transparent or noise canceling mode but not when off.

it is difficult to use them for a phone conversation because of the buzzing

2 replies

static and buzz noise in one airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.