Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud storage

So if i buy the 50GB monthly payment and lets say I cancel next month do i still keep the 50GB or i instantly go back to 5GB and some storage gets lost?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 7, 2020 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 8:47 AM

You go back to the 5GB plan. See the following from Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If you downgrade or cancel your plan and your stored iCloud content exceeds your available storage, some of your data will not be uploaded into iCloud. Learn how to manage your storage by deleting information that you don't need anymore.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2020 8:47 AM in response to josheline

You go back to the 5GB plan. See the following from Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If you downgrade or cancel your plan and your stored iCloud content exceeds your available storage, some of your data will not be uploaded into iCloud. Learn how to manage your storage by deleting information that you don't need anymore.

ICloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.