You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete entire albums or collections of songs on my Itunes libary

Wanting to delete songs, entire albums/collections, on my ITunes library without having to do it one song at a time

MacBook Air 13", OS X 10.11

Posted on May 7, 2020 11:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 6:51 PM

Highlight the songs in your iTunes library or playlist that you want to delete, as follows:

To highlight one song, click it.

To highlight a range of songs, click the first, hold Shift, and click the last.

To highlight a bunch of selected songs that are not in order, hold the CTRL (Windows) or COMMAND (Mac) key and click each one.

To highlight all the songs in the view, click any one, and then CTRL-A or COMMAND-A.

Once they are highlighted, hold the Option key and hit Delete.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 7, 2020 6:51 PM in response to Halim7373

Highlight the songs in your iTunes library or playlist that you want to delete, as follows:

To highlight one song, click it.

To highlight a range of songs, click the first, hold Shift, and click the last.

To highlight a bunch of selected songs that are not in order, hold the CTRL (Windows) or COMMAND (Mac) key and click each one.

To highlight all the songs in the view, click any one, and then CTRL-A or COMMAND-A.

Once they are highlighted, hold the Option key and hit Delete.

How do I delete entire albums or collections of songs on my Itunes libary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.