Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Care

I cracked a small part of my screen on the bottom right( not big at all). I noticed it wasn’t letting me hit some buttons and have the same accessibility near the mid bottom of the screen (like it was “paralyzed”). So I called a store and they said the crack has to do with it. I was also told I could be sent a temporary phone and send back in this phone to fix the crack problem. How can I do this (if i can)?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on May 7, 2020 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 5:14 AM

If you're talking about a subscribed AppleCare PLUS protection plan, then the cost (up to two accidental events) is $29.

If you do not have AppleCare Plus, but only AppleCare (wich means a standard warranty), those accidental events are NOT covered, and you need to pay that screen replacement, as per this article:--> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Prices are valid in US Apple Stores (tax excluded, work included). If you're out of USA, check those prices in your country.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 5:14 AM in response to gracepatrignelli12

If you're talking about a subscribed AppleCare PLUS protection plan, then the cost (up to two accidental events) is $29.

If you do not have AppleCare Plus, but only AppleCare (wich means a standard warranty), those accidental events are NOT covered, and you need to pay that screen replacement, as per this article:--> iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Prices are valid in US Apple Stores (tax excluded, work included). If you're out of USA, check those prices in your country.

Regards

Giulio

May 7, 2020 2:53 PM in response to gracepatrignelli12

gracepatrignelli12 wrote:

So I called a store

And what type of store might that be?

• An Apple Store? (This seems unlikely as most Apple Stores worldwide are closed.) If so: Product Service and Repair information - Official Apple Support
  • Some other store? Follow up with them. But bear in mind if they’re not an Authorized Apple Service Center, once they service your iPhone, you will have done an unauthorized repair and Apple will no longer be able to help you with this device.

Apple Care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.