Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MMS picture message from iPhone SE 2020

Using the iPhone SE 2020 on Lycamobile SIM card (23 dollar Plan) not able to send pictures to android users but can send text message and I can receive pictures from android phone my mms is turn on on seething

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:26 PM

13 replies

May 7, 2020 9:54 PM in response to razmee209

Hi after almost 24 hrs up trying to send a mms picture message to an android phone using my new iPhone SE 2020 with Lycamobile (23 dollar plan) I figured some thing out if I take a picture on my iphone I notice the picture size is like 1.7 M.B and if I screen shoot the same picture it’s sizes go to 470 K.B then am able to send the screen shot(picture) to any android phone very weird hope this help anyone with Lycamobile sim with the new iPhone SE 2020 to send pictures to android phones till Lycamobile fix the problem

May 8, 2020 2:28 PM in response to razmee209

No but they did send me a text today saying everything is fixed and I went to send a picture message to an android phone and it’s still not working so I called again and open another ticket worst customer service and they don’t fix problems

I think am just going to go with another carrier but am stuck with them till July 2020

everything works I can receive text and pictures from everyone I just can send mms out to android phones unless I screenshot it then it will send as a text message

May 8, 2020 3:18 PM in response to razmee209

I don’t know but the big carriers here in the U.S are T -Mobile ,sprint , Verizon ,and at&t

lyca mobile runs off t -mobile towers and I don’t even know if lyca mobile supports mms when I had my old iPhone 7 I think I always use to screenshot my pictures and send them to my sister on her android phone But I did notice with the iPhone SE 2020 when I screenshot A picture and send it to my sister android phone the picture quality is not as good as the photo in the photo gallery

MMS picture message from iPhone SE 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.